Reader Appreciation Award
Paul who writes the blog Awareness has nominated me for the Reader Appreciation Award! I haven't been at this for all that long so I truly appreciate it! Paul's blog looks at ending the search for spirituality in favor of recognizing our own spiritual nature. If you haven't already checked it out I highly recommend it.Recipients of the award are asked to:
- Identify the awards and who gave them to you.
- Post the Logo on your blog.
- Share 7 items about yourself.
- Nominate 5-10 other bloggers to receive this award, and notify them on their blogs.
There are a lot of great blogs out there. I have a page that lists all of the blogs I follow. However, I need to pick some to nominate, so here they are. They're ones that I visit frequently:
- Boomie Bol
- L-Jay Health
- i am
- Cheryl's Yoga Shanti
- the beach house kitchen
- Prana and Peaches
- Bizarre Becomes Normal
Seven things about me:
- I am a chocolate fiend
- I love animals more than I love people
- I have a very large, very close family
- I do yoga asana every day and my body hurts when I don't do it
- I love Dr. Seuss (especially the grinch)
- I've taken psychic development classes
- I've seen all the Step Up movies (some several times) and even though they're cheesy stories I can't get enough of the dancing!
Once again, thanks so much for this, very much appreciated:)